Automated Bedding Storage Systems
The VBSS 1000 is an Automated Bedding Storage System equipped with a Bag Slitter/Opener, and Storage Silo. It was designed to use with standard bedding packaging (15 to 100 lbs., 36″W x 40″L x 14″H max). The Storage Silo is located below the bag slitter and has a 1.5 cu. yd. capacity. The bedding is vacuum transported to one or more locations, and to any style bedding dispenser. The dust is removed from the transferred bedding through the vacuum process. The dispenser bin maintains optimal levels of bedding, so the bedding flows evenly and consistently through the dispenser, without creating additional dust.
- Electrical – 208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3Φ, 50/25 Amps, (to be located within four feet of the bag slitter)
- Electrical – 208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3Φ, 5 Amps 120V, 60Hz, 1Φ, 5 Amps, for discharge and touch screen
- Compressed Air – 5 SCFM @ 60-80 psig
- Ergonomically Proactive – Reduces the risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and other injuries caused by lifting, resulting in less time off and greater productivity.
- Removes Dust – Contains an integrated filtering system for dust collection, leaving the work area uncontaminated.
- High Efficiency and Capacity – 6-10 bags opened per min., 1.5 cu.yd. storage capacity.
- Microcomputer Controls – Windows-based program is easy to use and understand with self-diagnostic graphics and condition analysis.
- Fast Installation – Compact size allows flexibility in system location, including rooms with restrictive height limitations.