Bulk Bag Dischargers
Bulk Bag Dischargers – for delivery of laboratory animal bedding
The BBDS is a free-standing Bedding Discharge System that stores laboratory animal bedding, eliminating the need for storage silos and wasteful material handling. Use as a bedding storage system with one of the following bedding dispensers:
- Vacuum Bedding Dispensing and Bedding Transport System (VBDS 4900) Bedding is automatically conveyed from the storage via the integral vacuum system and channeled into the dispensing chambers.
- Manual Pulp Paper Bedding Dispensing System (VBDS 3900), which dispenses paper pulp type bedding into cages.
- Vacuum Bedding Transfer System (VBTS 9000), bedding is transported from a remote bedding storage area.
- Electrical – 120V, 20 Amps, single phase
- Compressed Air – 8 SCFM with Series 3000 Articulated Zero Balancing Arm
- Ergonomically Proactive – Reduces the risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and other injuries caused by lifting, resulting in less time off and greater productivity.
- Removes Dust – The enclosed unit eliminates dust, and does not generate any additional contaminants in the air.
- Portion Control Dispensing – The built-in meter dispenses the correct amount of bedding and maintains the correct amount of bedding in the dispenser.
- Versatile – The single discharger can supply one or more dispensers. A dual discharge unit will provide true seamless operation.
- Safe Operation – The system was engineered with safety in mind. There are no augers or belts.