The SMC-Roe Model GW1020 Laboratory Glassware Washer is a high capacity spray cabinet washer specifically designed to clean and sanitize laboratory glassware of all shapes and sizes as well as other items used in the laboratory environment. Several optional features are available, as well as many optional accessories to handle and wash many common laboratory items. The Model GW1020 incorporates a large number of “state-of-the-art” features to ensure thorough, efficient cleaning, as well as many features unique to our design. Plumbing design ensures no cross-contamination among wash and rinses.
- 100% stainless steel construction for long life, durability and insurance against contamination.
- Large wash capacity: 24" W x 24" D x 25" H (60.96 cm W x 24 cm D x 25 cm H)
- Temperature is automatically regulated by the onboard microprocessor control, and continuously displayed at the panel readout.
- Machine is equipped with non-proprietary, industrial-style programmable controller, allowing wide range of control with low price and easy replacement.
- Exterior is fully insulated with dense mineral insulation to reduce heat radiation and enhance operator safety and comport.
- Optional drying system is available as an added feature to allow wares to be dried without removal from the machine. Typical drying times are 30-60 minutes.