Manual Vacuum Bedding Dispensing Systems
The VBDS 3900 series Automatic Bedding Dispenser is configured to handle pulp paper and wood shavings, as well as bedding products such as cob and wood chips to flow into cages. Cages may be inserted directly into the chamber for automatic bedding dosing and loading. The VBDS 3900 electronically measures and adjusts dose based on cage size.
The VBDS 3000 series Automatic Bedding Dispenser Volumetric Dispensing Module is 97% accurate at dispensing at 315 cc per cage of 1/8″ size cob bedding with a 99.5%+ repeatability.
The Volumetric Dispensing Module is interchangeable with a Fluidizer Dispensing Module for dispensing paper pulp and similar materials. Cages may be inserted directly into the dispensing chamber for bedding dispensing and can be placed on the retractable work bench for caging component assembly.
The stainless steel storage bin for both models is located internally under the dispensing chutes, and may be manually filled from the front of the dispenser. Sensors for bedding levels in the bin display the level condition on the graphic touch screen. The bedding storage bin can also be loaded with the Vacuum Transfer System option with a bedding storage system, such as a VBBS Automatic Bag Slitter (opener) with integrated Storage Silo or an External Storage Hopper with discharger.These storage systems can be located as far as 700+ feet away or 8 stories from the dispenser.
The VBDS 3200 Automatic Mobile Vacuum Bedding Dispenser, Ideal for Carefresh™ Dispensing, is a cart style bedding dispenser, that requires only a 120 volt standard 20 Amp (220 volt, 10 Amp) wall outlet. A vacuum bedding receiver, vacuum blower, dust containment-collection system and a bedding dispensing head are combined to form a single system for conveying and dispensing paper/pulp, cob or wood chip bedding. An optional dispensing head may be added for select Environmental Enrichment products.
Cage filling may be performed as front load, pass-through or with a horizontal indexing conveyor.
The stainless steel storage hopper is located over the dispensing chutes, and may be manually filled from the front of the dispenser. Sensors for bedding levels in the bin display the level condition on the graphic touch screen.
Each unit is equipped with a Graphic Touch Panel Interface – designed to be easy to use and easy to understand with self-diagnostic graphics, condition analysis and cage count functions. Available with remote communication options:
•Filter and system condition vacuum pressure sensors
•Low and high dispensing bin material levels
•Selectable cage size amounts, up to 3 different cage types
•Adjustable quantity output (through a security access sub-screen)
- Consistent Bedding Volume – User defined bedding volume is dispensed with consistent repeatability
- Dust Containment – Removes dust from bedding products. Built-in dust collection minimizes operator exposure and keeps work area clean
- Ergonomically Proactive – Eliminates hand gripping and clutching of bedding materials associated with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Graphic Touch Panel HMI – With I/O status, cage counts, productivity tracking & more
- Safe Operation – Intrinsically safe design
- Retractable Work Bench – Optimizes work flow and space utilization (VBDS 3900 and VBDS 3000)
- Mobile – Cart style uses 120 volts (220v optional). Plugs into wall outlets (VBDS 3200)
- Enrichment Dispensing – Select enrichment dispensing as an optional feature (VBDS 3200)
- Management reports – Cage count, throughput, productivity, ergonomic administrative reports
- Automated dispensing of select environmental enrichment products
- Vacuum Bedding Transfer System
- Bedding Storage Systems - VBBS Automatic Bag Slitter or Storage Hopper
- Compressor Pack
- Remote Access Communication and Control